Carlsbad business transaction firm with 40+ years of experience helping business owners has an open position for a full time estate planning attorney and part-time estate planning position.
- Candidate must have ability to work in various areas of the law including transactions, corporate, estate planning and tax.
- Candidates must have strong legal research, writing, communication skills, experience drafting and analyzing contracts plus ability to analyze financial issues.
- CPA or LLM is a bonus.
- The position requires attention to detail, ability to work on a diversity of cases and work closely with 2 senior attorneys in a small firm environment.
- At least 2 years of legal experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the US and passed the CA bar.
Please email your resume, writing sample and salary requirements to be considered for this position.
No relocation available for this position.
No phone calls please.