LEGAL ASSISTANT: Plaintiff Personal Injury Firm Seeking a Legal Assistant
Our law office is seeking a full-time legal assistant. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
• At least 2 years of experience;
• Incredibly detail-oriented and possessing top-notch customer service skills;
• Type at last 65 WPM;
• Know how to E-file and E-serve;
• Experience with Microsoft Suites;
• At least an Associate Degree;
• If you know Vietnamese is a plus, but NOT required.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and letter of recommendation for consideration.
CASE MANAGER: Plaintiff Personal Injury Firm Seeking a Part-Time Case Manager and a Potential to Become Full-Time
Our law office is seeking a a-time case manager. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
• At least 5 years of experience as a case manager;
• Knowledgeable and aggressive in resolving claims;
• Excellent skills in analyzing medical records and drafting demand letters;
• Detail oriented, excellent organization, verbal, written, and communication skills;
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and other software packages–PC literate;
• Excellent time management skills to meet the daily need of the department and assigned projects;
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate/communicate with the managing attorney and staff; and
• Verifiable job history of stability, consistency, dependability, and accountability.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, writing sample and letter of recommendation for consideration.