A boutique law firm specializing in resolving high-stakes or high-profile commercial disputes. In addition to litigation and trial work, we are known for our unique Supreme Court and appellate practice.
Please respond with your resume and a writing sample (minimum 4 pages).
The subject of your email MUST include your salary requirement. Emails that do not comply WILL NOT BE READ.
(Although we appreciate initiative, please do not contact any firm attorney directly about this position.)
We are looking to add a permanent, full-time paralegal to our growing office in Downtown Los Angeles. Principal responsibilities will include:
– Support litigation attorneys in various facets of litigation
– Organize and maintain digital and paper litigation files and internal research documents
– Conduct research under supervision of lead attorneys
– Work with vendors and courts to file documents
General qualifications should include:
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Paralegal certification preferred but not required
– Previous paralegal experience preferred but not required
– Legal/law-related coursework, internships, or other studies a plus
– Desire to work in law
– Extremely detail-oriented
– Highly organized
– Efficient at multi-tasking in a high stress environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
– Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro