Legal Assistant opening in Estate Planning Sole Practitioner office needed.
* Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic helpful attitude a must.
* Organized/Self directed
* Type and be familiar with Word Perfect, Word, Excel. Willingness to learn new programs that are specific to our practice.
* Willingness to learn all aspects of running the office with the office manager
* Clerical: heavy phone, calendaring/scheduling, file management, recording deeds
* Law office background preferred
* Spanish a plus
* Some Research projects as directed by the attorney
* Room for advancement
SALARY – Depending on Experience
Please reply with your RESUME.
Our office has helped hundreds of families protect their estates from the unnecessary costs and time associated with probate. And in contrast with do-it-yourself legal document companies, each and every Estate Plan prepared by our office is analyzed and reviewed by an attorney with years of experience in Estate Planning and Probate Law.
You can rest assured that when you select our office to prepare your Estate Plan, your satisfaction is guaranteed.