ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY (Tigard)
Compensation: Dependent on experience
The Law Group has an opening for an associate attorney with at least 2 years experience in coverage, property, and first party litigation. We are a rapidly growing firm that represents insurance companies and third parties in the defense of property, automobile, and injury claims, as well as a special investigation practice.
The applicant must be a self-starter, work as a team player, and be eager to manage a large caseload. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, writing, analytical and computer skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Must be a member in good standing in the Oregon State Bar, WSBA a plus;
- Outstanding analytical, negotiating and drafting skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detailed oriented;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks, work independently, and efficiently;
- Excellent decision making skills and judgment; and
- A strong work ethic.
Please submit your cover letter including salary requirements, resume, a writing sample and references. Please do not contact us with phone calls or in person.