Our associates work in a team structure with seasoned practitioners with many opportunities to develop client contact and hands-on experience. Associates are expected to take on increasing responsibility for projects in a collegial and close-knit practice group.
The Project Development Group focuses on redevelopment and development projects and issues that range from contract negotiation, land use and municipal governance to state and federal tax incentives and complex structured financing. Applicants with experience in one or more of these areas are preferred.
Cultivating an environment that supports and embraces diversity is a fundamental concern for the firm. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants, regardless of ethnicity, gender, race or sexual preference are encouraged to apply.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey or eligible for admission.
- 4 – 6 years relevant experience in a law firm or with a public entity.
- Experience with any of the following practice areas are a strong plus: finance, land use, municipal governance, and commercial contracts.
- Exceptional drafting and communication skills; ability to convey legal advice clearly and effectively to partners and clients.
- Ability to work on a wide variety of matters and be flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Must be an effective problem solver.
- Flexible to travel to evening client meetings.
The firm provides room for professional growth, enabling attorneys to refine their skill set.
- All attorneys provided support and encouraged to pursue membership and leadership positions in professional groups and associations.
- The firm offers several fun opportunities throughout the year to honor and celebrate personal accomplishments/milestones and holidays as a group.
- Attorneys eligible to participate in retirement plans, health insurance and CLE reimbursement.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to Kristina Navarro at Knavaro@whitegloverecruiting.com