We are looking for a LITIGATION ATTORNEY to make court appearances, negotiate with opposing counsel and advise clients.
We are a multi-attorney family law firm, pretty on top of it technologically, collegial and always striving to do quality work.
- We prefer an attorney with litigation experience.
- In this position you will help our clients through a difficult period of transition in their lives. It can get emotional, demanding, petty, etc. everything you’ve ever heard that is bad about family law. But it is also interesting, rewarding and challenging. You actually get to interact with and help people who need and deserve it, as opposed to the cheating, whining narcissists you get as clients in so many areas of law.
- (OK, the occasional cheating, whining narcissist slips through our client screening process, but not many.)
- Although we prefer someone with family law litigation experience, other types of civil or criminal litigation experience will suffice.
- The one type of litigation experience that is not that useful is slogging through mountains of discovery. We do discovery, but usually we don’t get mountains of stuff in reply.
Compensation: Depends on experience